Application Letter for a Security Supervisor Sample

It is with great excitement that I submit my resume for consideration for the position of Security Supervisor at COMPANY NAME, which was advertised through WEBSITENAME/LINK. In addition to my formal education and training in Para-Military and military-related training, I have gained years of hands-on experience that I can leverage to advance the department’s mission.

My qualifications also include an extensive proficiency in computer applications, and I have a consistent history of advancing shared goals. In each of my professional roles, I have been successful in demonstrating merit and ability in work performance by producing positive results. 

I shall be most grateful if my application is considered favourably.

Many thanks in advance for considering my request

Yours faithfully,

APPLICANT'S NAME

No comments:

Post a Comment